Unsure How to Prepare or React to an OHSA Citation?
If you have been recently inspected by OSHA and received citations and you’re unsure of how to respond or what to do, then you may want to contact us before your do anything more.
Let our OSHA retirees and experienced safety professionals put their expertise to work for you.
Our focus is to assist you by doing the following:
- Review and discuss your proposed citations.
- Review and discuss your evidence to refute the citations.
- Assist in preparing your initial response, if applicable
- Prepare your case for an informal conference
- Develop a safety program, measure of oversight, or training to ensure that we eliminate the potential for any future citations
- Represent you and your company at the informal conference
Don’t delay as you have 30 days to formalize your response and we want to demonstrate that we’re proactive in resolving these noted citations.
Visit our website at sbdcs.com or call 855-747-2327 today, so we can protect you tomorrow.