Department of Transportation is a highly complexed area for training compliance in the trucking industry. With the many safety and DOT requirements oversight is paramount for logistics companies.
What companies must follow the Department of Transportation (DOT) training rules?
- Offer hazardous materials for transportation;
- Package, mark, or label hazardous materials for transportation;
- Load or unload hazardous materials transport vehicles;
- Transport hazardous materials;
- Receive and forward packages containing hazardous materials;
- Manufacture packaging for use in transporting hazardous materials; and
- Test hazardous material packaging.
There are no exemptions provided for small companies. Even self-employed people who ship hazardous materials as part of their job must provide training for themselves.
That is why we developed a partnership with the National Transportation Consultants Inc. They have a group of trained and expereinced former Federal Motor Carriers Safety Administrators, State Police Officers that provides a nationwide coverage for all logistics companies, shippers and private fleets. If your in the trucking/logistics industry and you need safety and DOT services then look no further then your safety solution professionals. Together we bring the nations best in DOT and Safety for your benefit.
NTCI National Transportation Consultants Inc. At NTCI they specialize in bringing companies into DOT compliance and managing their DOT regulatory needs to include specific driver training.
Training Services Offered:
Defensive Driving Program
Hazardous Materials Training Basic/Advanced
Hazardous Material Audits