Why choose SBDCS? Safety Prevention Experts
Here some reasons why spending some time and money on SAFETY prevention now can SAVE YOU MONEY later….
OSHA fines have increased, safety programs are being updated is your company prepared?
If your company has any of the below listed concerns:
- No safety or administrative oversight.
- Utilizing HR staff for your safety professionals.
- Injuries affecting your insurance rate.
- Unsure if your safety programs are effective.
- Unsure if your safety programs comply with OSHA, EPA, MSHA, or your current safety manual.
- Haven’t had a recent safety/EPA audit.
- Inspected by OSHA and cited.
- Unsure of how to present your case in an informal conference.
- Unsure if your safety training is effective; unable to communicate safety training with Hispanic/Latino, Polish, employees.
We offer a variety of safety services, audits, inspections, project oversight, and training required by OSHA with bilingual instructors to meet your needs and OSHA requirements.
Call us today at 855-747-2327 to schedule a meeting so we can protect your business and employees or visit our website at sbdcs.com.
We’re making safety Profitable, Effective, and Affordable one company at a time. We’re a fully insured Veteran owned company registered with SAM.